KONSCIOUSMIND.COM Copyright Policy
KONSCIOUSMIND.COM has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements: KONSCIOUSMIND.COM will remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to our site.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
Submit a formal Notice of Copyright Infringement containing the following information:
- Identification of what is being infringed
- Provide a link to where the infringements are located
- Identify who is complaining
- Provide email or phone number to so that he or she may be contacted
- A statement of good faith belief that the material is infringing
- A statement made under threat of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the complaint is authorized by the copyright holder
Send the Notice of Copyright Infringement to the following Designated Copyright Infringement Agent for KONSCIOUSMIND.COM: help@KonsciousMind.com. Once this information is received, the following action will be taken:
- The infringing material or site will be blocked or removed.
- The infringing user will then be immediately notified of the situation.
- In the case of first-time offenders, the infringing material will be removed.
Welcome to Konscious Mind. (“Konscious Mind,” “we” or “us”) website, KonsciousMind.com (the “Site”). We ask that you abide by the terms and conditions on this page, along with any other terms and conditions that may appear on the Site. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement with the Conditions that follow and we reserve the right to revise these Conditions at any time.
When we make changes, we will post them in our legal section with links to other pages as we deem necessary. You agree to check this section periodically to be aware of any changes and your continued use of the Site shall be considered your agreement to any modified Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Konscious Mind. The Contents, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of the Site.
You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.